Number of participants
”What you accomplished in 150 days and this afternoon was beyond anything I could have dreamed. You were astounding!Luc CarpentierManaging Director, addressing employees on stage
A 100% co-built event!
- To showcase the energy collectively shown by employees during the bank’s strategic transformation plan.
The result: a unique “non-convention”, full of energy, organised over one day, with build-it-yourself furniture, 200 clusters of 10 people for collaborative working & creative sessions, testimonials from employees – and clients! – on how they are already experiencing the transformation, an employee talent show and a DJ session in the middle of the afternoon!
The Sag Touch’
- The event was co-built A to Z, adapting our agency posture to become a full member of the project team launched by our client.
- We’re proud of the unique relationship of trust we’ve created with our client.
- We really laughed – on the other side of our faces – when we had to dismantle the 2,000 chairs and low tables at the end of the event!
- We loved the incredible energy generated by the final applause of the 2,000 employees.
- We went into a cold sweat when we had to call on a falconer to dislodge a pigeon that had decided to take a ringside seat at the convention!
Did you know?
Getting 2,000 employees on board for the new company project with a 100% co-built event, in only seven weeks, can be done! This kind of success is not down to chance; it owes everything to agility, communication and mutual trust. A recipe that can be reproduced again and again.