Number of participants
”We received nothing but positive feedback on the evening, whether the venue, the decorations or the live events. Thank you so much for all your work and responsiveness at all times, upstream and on site!Salima BahiEvents Coordinator
Bringing together the GIDE family for a unique, bonding evening!
The Sag Touch’
- We created some quirky street dance happenings!
- We never thought it could snow at the Elysée Montmartre.
- We are proud to have created an offbeat world that got all the guests involved in a wacky party.
- We laughed when we had to put 100 crates of champagne in the (small) lift at the Elysée Montmartre.
- We loved the tall snowy white firs at the entrance to the room.
- We went into a cold sweat for a few seconds when we had to clear the stage very quickly to get the DJ on.
Did you know?
Don’t forget: creating surprise and positive emotion internally means generating a high-impact, collective memory that will foster staff engagement in the company. Employee parties are unique ways to consolidate corporate culture and values.