Number of participants
”Très beau projet réalisé avec l’agence. Ravie d’avoir travaillé en co-construction comme à chaque fois. L’agence ne cherche pas à vendre absolument des prestations ou des services pour se faire de l’argent. Très intéressant et rassurant de travailler avec Sagarmatha.Josiane LourdaultChargée de communication
Cultivating a spirit of innovation at Storengy
- To reveal the ingenuity of the teams and highlight Storengy’s innovations through the 2018 Initiatives Challenge To disseminate innovation within the Group and encourage employees to take part in the Challenge
The Sag Touch’
- We created “adopt a project” chequebooks for the market place, inviting employees to disseminate their innovations within the Group.
- We are proud to have helped develop the initiatives of the Storengy teams.
- We laughed a lot during the brainstorming, trying to find creative names for all the projects.
- We loved working in confidence and co-building with our clients.
- We went into a cold sweat when the 3D Awards were given out, innovative but very fragile objects!
Did you know?
Since the creation of the Initiatives Challenge in 2010, 1,187 applications have been submitted by Storengy staff. A genuine long-term commitment to stimulating innovation by encouraging teams to take internal initiatives. This commitment helps to nurture the employee experience at Storengy, leading to better overall performance.