Number of participants
”An excellent project successfully run with the agency. Delighted to have worked with you in co-construction mode, as always. The Agency does not try to sell services or packages at all costs, just to make money. It was very interesting and reassuring to work with Sagarmatha.Josiane LourdaultCommunications Officer
Cultivating an innovation mindset at Storengy
The Sag Touch
- We created “adopt a project” chequebooks for the market place, inviting employees to spread their innovations within the Group.
- We are proud to have helped develop the initiatives of the Storengy teams.
- We laughed a lot during the brainstorming, trying to find creative names for all the projects.
- We loved working with trust and collective intelligence with our clients.
- We went into a cold sweat when the 3D Awards trophies were given out, innovative but very fragile objects!
Did you know?
Since the creation of the Initiatives Challenge in 2010, 1,187 applications have been submitted by Storengy employees. A genuine long-term commitment to stimulating innovation by encouraging teams to take internal initiatives. This commitment helps to nurture the employee experience at Storengy, leading to better overall performance.