Number of participants
”Our sincerest thanks for the disruptive convention! Working with the Sag teams is truly both fun and easy!Kaithline LarmignyHead of strategy and transformation
Hype it up!
A second day of workshops in the form of “flash-meetings” in inspiring places (art gallery, rooftop, co-working space), with an unusual, digital exploration of New York City. A co-built, hyper-energetic event!
The Sag Touch
- We had the launch meeting in a loft!
- We never thought that the private bar for our ‘after-party’ at the hotel would close.
- We are proud that we got it to re-open very quickly.
- We laughed a lot during the boxing lesson: an initiation in a legendary hall where the film Million Dollar Baby was shot!
- We loved the entrance on stage of the Pontoon boss on a longboard – Corinne Ripoche, respect!
- We went into a cold sweat about the France/USA size conversions for the Stan Smiths offered to all participants.
Did you know?
There’s nothing better than working in inspiring spaces, open to discussion and new ideas to get you thinking outside the box!
The Flash-meeting: a collaborative, short, incisive and original Sagarmatha working format… How to mix useful with enjoyable, work with discovery.