Number of participants
”Carton plein ! Le voyage référence pour les prochains.Carine RochetteDirectrice Marketing Opérationnel
Delighting the winners of the sales challenge
To showcase the destination and its heritage, we told the story of “the 4 elements”. Water, with a cruise on a catamaran to watch the whales, fire with a road trip to the Piton de la Fournaise volcano, earth with a hike over the ramparts of the Maïdo, and air with a wonderful flight over the three cirques on the island.
The Sag Touch’
- We managed to clear part of a major hiking trail with the help of the local Forests Office.
- We never thought we’d be able to try all (or nearly all) the rums made on the island… and there are a lot of them!
- We are proud to have taken the 65 participants to cloud nine, and made this trip a benchmark for future trips.
- We laughed with one of the participants when he told us he was waiting for us at CDG airport – but he was 24 hours early!
- We loved being able to watch a whale and her calf.
- We went into a cold sweat the night before the helicopter flight over the island (probably the highlight of the trip) as the weather was forecast to be terrible…
Did you know?
For 8 years, the Adecco Group has been involved in sports events in a good cause: combating the exclusion of young people. So all the sports practised during this trip contributed to the Win4Youth programme where every kilometre is converted into a donation. We’re proud to have worked with a client that has values similar to ours!