Number of participants
”Big up! The standard for every future trip.Carine RochetteDirector of Operational Marketing
Delighting the winners of the sales challenge
To showcase the destination and its heritage, we shaped them in theme of “the 4 elements”. Water, with a cruise on a catamaran to watch the whales, fire with a road trip to the Piton de la Fournaise volcano, earth with a hike over the ramparts of the Maïdo, and air with a wonderful flight over the Reunion’s three cirques.
The Sag Touch’
- We managed to clear part of a major hiking trail with the help of the local Forests Office.
- We never thought we’d be able to try all (or nearly all) the rums made on the island… and there are a lot of them!
- We are proud to have taken the 65 participants to cloud nine, and made this trip a benchmark for future trips.
- We laughed with one of the participants when he told us he was waiting for us at CDG airport – but he was 24 hours early!
- We loved being able to watch a whale and her calf.
- We went into a cold sweat the night before the helicopter flight over the island (probably the highlight of the trip) as the weather was forecast to be terrible…
Did you know?
For 8 years, the Adecco Group has been involved in sports events in a good cause: combating the exclusion of young people. So all the sports practised during this trip contributed to the Win4Youth programme where every kilometre is converted into a donation. We’re proud to have worked with a client that has values similar to ours!