Number of participants
”8 months of project time to celebrate our 80 years in operation! It was difficult for us to take leave of you when the project came to a close. The Sagarmatha team successfully supported us, with flexibility and discipline, throughout the venture. Every last detail was provided for, to the utter delight of our guests, customers and employees, who were simply taken aback by both these evenings. What matters to us is the satisfaction which all our guests take with them. The many thanks we have received offer us ample proof that our goal was met.Nathalie QuartiExternal Communications
Uniting and growing internally and externally for an 80th anniversary!
The Sag Touch’
- We organised a quirky interview with the Mayor of Lyon by the columnist Vincent Dedienne…
- We never thought we’d be able to turn all the ingredients of our initial proposal into reality.
- We’re proud of the smiles on the photos and the many thank you emails! And proud that we met Damien Seguin (Route du Rhum 2018) which the APICIL Group sponsors.
- We loved these eight months of monthly internal comms actions, which never seemed to stop!
- We went into a cold sweat about the enormous set-up and rehearsals to be done in one night!
Did you know?
A company built around a sincere, solid history, ready to reinvent its future, must be able to express its vision and its alignment to all its stakeholders with the same conviction. This expression becomes universal, fostering its internal and external image. The internal and external communication teams are therefore proof of the power of collaborative working. At Sagarmatha, the reason we chose this job is to experience such moments: devising activities that have meaning and making wonderful relationships that make us grow too.