Number of participants
”An eight-month project to celebrate our 80th anniversary! We found it hard to say goodbye when the project came to an end. The Sagarmatha team successfully supported us, with flexibility and discipline, throughout the adventure. Every last detail was catered for, to the utter delight of our guests, customers and employees, who were amazed by both these evenings. What matters to us is the satisfaction of our guests. The many thanks we have received proves that our goal was met.Nathalie QuartiExternal Communications
Uniting and growing internally and externally for an 80th anniversary!
The Sag Touch’
- We organised a quirky interview with the Mayor of Lyon by the columnist Vincent Dedienne…
- We never thought we’d be able to turn all the ingredients of our initial proposal into reality.
- We’re proud of the smiles on the photos and the many thank you emails! And proud that we met Damien Seguin (Route du Rhum 2018) which the APICIL Group sponsors.
- We loved these eight months of monthly internal comms actions, which never seemed to stop!
- We went into a cold sweat about the enormous set-up and rehearsals to be done in one night!
Did you know?
A company built around a sincere, solid history, ready to reinvent its future, must be able to express its vision and alignment with the same conviction to all its stakeholders. This expression becomes universal, fostering its internal and external image. The internal and external communication teams therefore demonstrate the power of collaborative operation. At Sagarmatha, the reason we chose this job is to experience such moments: creating activities that have meaning and forming wonderful relationships that make us grow too.